This document defines the scope of privacy and the degree of confidentiality in protecting the information that the User enters when registering for an account on the Site or when requesting information via the contact form on the site www.ctpperozzoimpianti.it. At any time the User may, at his or her discretion, allow or prohibit the collection and use of his or her personal data.
This data is generated by your access to our site.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data (such as the domain name, IP address, operating system used, type of device and browser used for the connection) is not accompanied by any additional personal information and is used for: A) to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; B) to manage the need to control the way the site is used; C) to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The legal basis legitimising the processing of the data described above is the need to make the functions of the site usable following user access.
USE OF DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY
Through the registration or contact form, CTP Perozzo Impianti collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
– to carry out the activities of relationship with the user;
– for administrative purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations such as, for example, those of an accounting or fiscal nature, or to comply with requests from the judicial authorities;
– in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on the activities carried out by the Company and reports on the publication of posts in the blog or social networks;
– in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, special promotions or to participate in analysis and market research.
In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is the consent freely given by the interested party.
MODALITY OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The data collected will be processed by electronic or automated, computerised and telematic means, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to ensure the security of the same.
TIME OF DATA STORAGE
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
In any case CTP Perozzo Impianti practices rules that prevent the storage of data for an indefinite period of time and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of data minimisation.
AUTHORIZATIONS TO DATA TREATMENT
The treatment of the collected data is carried out by CTP Perozzo Impianti internal personnel identified and authorized for this purpose according to specific instructions given in compliance with the regulations in force.
DATA COMMUNICATION OUTSIDE THE COMPANY
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external data processors, or, as the case may be, communicated to the same as independent data controllers:
– persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for administrative and accounting purposes;
– companies, bodies, associations that provide services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above mentioned purposes (analysis and market research service, credit card payment management, maintenance of computer systems).
In any case, personal data will never be disseminated or sold.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
CTP Perozzo Impianti actively monitors and applies information protection standards at every stage of its activity:
– Restricting access to information only to employees who need it to provide services to the User;
– Employees CTP Perozzo Impianti have signed a confidentiality agreement;
– Subscription by partners and external companies invited to perform particular functions of the confidentiality treaties and agreements regarding the non-use of such information for unauthorized purposes;
– Encryption of payment information such as credit card number using SSL technology through the use of our payment service through a third party gateway provider;
– The storage of personal information obtained from the User in encrypted form on secure computers protected from unauthorised access.
Since there is no perfectly secure method to protect the information during its storage, processing and transfer in electronic format, CTP Perozzo Impianti S.r.l. does not provide the full guarantee of its security, despite all the efforts made by the company. If an account information and the User’s personal data are protected by a password, their security and confidentiality are the User’s responsibility.
At any time it is possible to access the data, oppose the processing or request cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information collected by CTP Perozzo Impianti, exercising the right to limitation of processing and the right to portability of data, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTP Perozzo Impianti does not intend to and does not knowingly collect, require or request personal information about individuals under 18 years of age without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, you should not enter your personal information or use the Site in any way before you have obtained consent from a parent or legal guardian.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Our site includes social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, and widgets, such as the ” Share These features may collect the Internet protocol address, which page(s) you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. The Features and Social Media Widgets are hosted by third parties or hosted directly on our site. Interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
Last updated: 12 January 2020